Excited to know what’s on in Germany in the month of November? This time of the year sure gets cold but you can warm up with the heady mix of festive celebration that Germany has to offer. Apply for Germany Visa UK and get swayed in a whirlwind of music and dance, live performances, and much more.
The Jewish Culture Festival in Germany is one such special occasion that attracts visitors from around the world. Dedicated to Jewish history, art, and tradition the celebration is organized by Jewish Association who arrange for various enthralling programs to mesmerize the audience.
The Jews are an ancient community originating from the Hebrews & Israelites of the Ancient Near East. They originated as a religious & ethnic group in the Middle East during the second millennium BCE. Jews form a majority in the modern State of Israel.
Jews form a small fraction of the world’s population and are often identified to belong to either Ashkenazim or Sephardim, two major groups of Jewish Culture and History. Ashkenazim or “Germanics” are so named to denote their German Jewish cultural and geographical origins. Sephardim denote their Spanish/Portuguese Jewish cultural and geographic origins.
Jewish culture is rich and diverse. Jewish people are universally recognized for their contributions to the betterment of humankind. Each year the Jewish Community of Berlin celebrates Jewish Culture Festival to mark the anniversary of Berlin foundation. The festival saw its existence in 1987 to mark the 750th anniversary of the founding of Berlin. Since then, this festival became a regular feature in the city calendar, a part of cultural must for the Jewish community and the cultural scene in re-unified Berlin.
Celebrating Jewish Culture Festival is a remarkable idea to help strengthen a different discourse about Jewish Life in Berlin i.e. the existed vibrancy and life where there was persecution and death.
Visitors from around the world visit Berlin during Jewish Culture Festival to explore Jewish culture over a total of eight days. This period of celebration is an epitome of resurgence of Jewish life and culture in Berlin.
This festival observes amazing theatrical performances, discussions, readings, exhibitions, concerts and church services at various venues in the city. The program offers a wide range of humorous, exciting and touching events to assure that no heart is left untouched. So grab your Germany Visa UK to attend Jewish Culture Festival and immerse yourself in the captivating aura of amusement
Jewish Culture Festival 2018 focuses on the foundation of the state of Israel. The celebration will commence on 3rd November 2018 and will go on for 8 days.
Renowned artists from Israel like David Broza, Ester Rada, and Avishai Cohen & Berlin artists such as Jochen Kowalski, Ilja Richter and Dagmar Manzel will entertain the audience with their thrilling performances.
1. Y- Studs- The A Cappella Sensation From New York: This Musical program will be held on opening of Jewish culture days Berlin 2018.
2. Learn to Laugh without crying III: A humorous musical evening scheduled for 5th and 6th of November 2018.
3. Jochen Kowalski and the Salon Orchestra Lower Under: Experience the congenial cooperation between Jochen Kowalski the salon orchestra Unter’n Linden of the Staatskapelle Berlin by attending this event scheduled for 7th November 2018.
4. Dagmar Manzel & Band: The programme scheduled for 8th November includes song recitals that reflect the charming and shining facades of the Berlin of the Golden Twenties again.
5. David Broza Quartet- 10th Nov 2018: A wonderful performance by David Broza, an Israeli superstar, one of the best and most dynamic folk pop musicians in the world.
6. Ester Rada & Band- 11th Nov 2018: Enjoy an exciting mix of soul, funk and ethnic jazz with Ester Rada.
The list is non- exhaustive. To discover the magical attractions, entertainment, special events and more at Jewish Culture Festival, apply for Germany Visa UK now.